70% BIOPLASTIC CUTLERY
Our 70 percent bioplastic cutlery is made from plant-based bioplastic – produced from a rapidly renewable starch. The range includes knives, forks, spoons, sporks, and cutlery sets. These cannot be composted.
- Our BioCutlery is made from bioplastic, produced from a 70% plant-starch and 30% polypropylene. This cutlery offers a cost effective alternative to our 100% plant-based bioplastic and contains a high content of rapidly renewable plant material.
- All BioPak’s single use disposable cutlery has a smaller carbon footprint compared to conventional plastic cutlery.
- BioCutlery is heat-resistant and sturdy.
- Our PLA cutlery has a 6-month shelf-life.
Our CPLA and PSM Cutlery have a 6-month shelf life from date of purchase.
- This range of bioplastic cutlery cannot be composted. Please use the general waste.