Coffee Cup Lids by BioPak are designed specifically for BioCups, providing a leak-free secure fit every time. We offer commercially compostable bioplastic PLA lids and recyclable plastic PS lids.
Coffee Cup Lids by BioPak
$33.40 – $72.50
Coffee Cup Lids by BioPak are designed specifically for BioCups, providing a leak-free secure fit every time. We offer commercially compostable bioplastic PLA lids and recyclable plastic PS lids. Check out our range of:
- Designed and produced specifically for our BioCups to ensure a leak-proof seal every time.
- Strict quality control standards ensure critical tolerances are maintained and guarantees a leak-free secure fit every time.
- Our bioplastic lids are made from Ingeo™, an ingenious bioplastic made from rapidly renewable plant-based resources. Bioplastic has 75% less embodied CO2 emissions than conventional plastic and can be commercially composted. They provide an option to divert waste from landfill wherever commercial compost facilities are available.
- Our new and improved PS plastic lids are ergonomically designed to enhance your takeaway coffee experience. Our range includes a variety of shapes and sizes, including a new white sipper lid with an extended, splll-free spout. PS lids cannot be composted but should be disposed of in the recycling stream. Note: black plastic is not recyclable.
- Our takeaway coffee cups and lids have a 12-month shelf life.
- We offer custom embossing and colours on cup lids – minimum order quantity is 1 million units/size.
No Hole PS, Standard PLA, Standard PS, Sipper PLA, Sipper PS, Spout PS
4oz, 6oz, 8oz, 10oz, 12oz(80mm), 8oz(90mm), 12oz, 16oz, 20oz