BioPak Paper BioBowls are sustainably sourced from FSC™ certified forests and other controlled sources. 100% no leakage. Suitable for hot and cold food. They are lined with a bioplastic made from plants, not oil. These bowls are printed kraft-look.
- BioBowl paper is sourced from managed plantations and coated with Ingeo™ – a bioplastic made from plants, not oil.
- Producing the BioBowl lining results in 75% less greenhouse gases than the conventional plastic it replaces.
- BioPak uses a heavy-duty, premium quality board giving our bowls superior stability, better lid fit and insulation.
- They are suitable for both hot and cold foods and are soup-safe – an environmentally friendly alternative to conventional soups bowls or ice cream bowls.
- Printed using eco-friendly soy-based or water-based inks.
- These bowls and bioplastic lid options have a 12-month shelf life.
- These bowls are compostable in a commercial facility and recyclable in most kerb-side recycling, like milk cartons.
- Available in four sizes with compatible lids also available